Let’s get down to it!
Many of us think of S E X when we hear the word intimacy. But it’s so much more.
We had a conversation with Courtney Boyer, owner of Stepping Stones Coaching who breaks it all down for us.
A Little about Courtney
Courtney earned a B.A. in political studies from Whitworth University. During her senior year, she realized she had a passion for sexual health and education so she went and earned a Masters in Education in Human Sexuality, became a Certified Sexuality Educator, and worked as a sexuality educator in Indianapolis, Indiana. She went back to graduate school and received an M.S. in Mental Health Counseling, became a Certified National Counselor, and opened her own mental health and sex therapy practice in Puyallup, WA. She currently resides near Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.
She received post-graduate training in:
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Mental and Emotional Release (MER)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education Curriculum Grades 7-9 & 10-12 Certified Facilitator
- Methodological Approaches to Couples & Affairs
- Relational Dynamics in Personal, Professional & Health Issues
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
Services Offered by Stepping Stones Coaching
Services for women
- Beyond the Birds & the Bees
- Trouble Shooting
No time to watch the video, tune in and listen to it on the go at our Milspouse Conversations podcast.
You can connect with Courtney at: